Mod Incompatibility Megathread

Do you have a source we can check to know when it’s updated?

GitHub - qouteall/ImmersivePortalsMod: Non-Euclidean in Minecraft ?

I can’t find any official source on this one, and you didn’t state whether you’d tested it — if you have a direct link to something I can refer to, please provide it, otherwise I can’t really update the listings.

&&

Here are the sources I posted on Discord in #quilt-discussion in “The Quilt Community”.

Again, can’t really use these. Additionally, sources need to be posted in readable form on the forums, especially considering not everyone uses or wants to use Discord.

1 Like

Thanks for that, I’ve updated the first post.

Hey, just letting you know that Essential is not incompatible with Quilt. The warning in the log actually reads:

Failed to add dummy mod container. Essential will be missing from mod menu.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.fabricmc.loader.metadata.ModMetadataParser

We rely on fabric loader internals to inject the mod container, but that’s it. The rest of the mod works completely fine.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ve updated the post!

The incompatibility with Pollen has been fixed as of 1.4.4.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the update. Edited the post.

Camera Overhaul should be fixed now, check this

2 Likes

Apugli v1.8.2 now has a non fatal error.

This is due to checking if the mod is NESTED using FabricLoader.getInstance().getModContainer(Apugli.MODID).get().getOrigin().getKind().equals(ModOrigin.Kind.NESTED), Quilt’s kind is always UNKNOWN and so it’ll perform the handshake packet anyway.

If there is a way to perform this check that’s Quilt compatible other than making an entirely separate Quilt mod (Apoli/Origins doesn’t have one so I’d prefer not to), please tell me as I’m all ears.

Thanks for the report - I’ve linked it to the appropriate team, @glitch and @AlexIIL are both away right now b/c they’re busy, but hopefully we’ll have an answer for you soon.

1 Like

1.19 incompatibility with Waystones by Modding For Blockheads - https://github.com/ModdingForBlockheads/Waystones/issues/583

Game crashes upon placing a waystone.

1 Like

Resolved with QSL 2.0.0-beta.12!

1 Like

Immerive Portals work on the latest Quilt loader and Quulted Fabric API. This mod should probably be removed from the first post

1 Like

Camera Overhaul has received an update that fixes the Quilt compatibility issue so it can be removed from the list of mods that are incompatible with quilt.

2 Likes

Limitless’ github isn’t archived anymore btw

1 Like

I’ve made an issue on their github now

1 Like