1.19.2, first time using Quilt

I tried my best to only get Quilt versions of mods, but lots of the ones I wanted where Fabric only, I assume something is conflicting but I’m unsure. MC won’t even launch

Crash Report:

---- Crashed! ----
Date/Time: 2023/07/27 23:46:13.2703

– Crash –

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating Mixin config collective.mixins.json for mod collective
at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.launch.common.QuiltMixinBootstrap.init(QuiltMixinBootstrap.java:121)
at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.init(Knot.java:153)
at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:76)
at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClient.main(KnotClient.java:28)
Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinInitialisationError: Error initialising mixin config #collective:collective.mixins.json
at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.Config.create(Config.java:153)
at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.Mixins.createConfiguration(Mixins.java:100)
at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.Mixins.addConfiguration(Mixins.java:87)
at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.launch.common.QuiltMixinBootstrap.init(QuiltMixinBootstrap.java:119)
… 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The specified resource ‘#collective:collective.mixins.json’ was invalid or could not be read
at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinConfig.create(MixinConfig.java:1290)
at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.Config.create(Config.java:148)
… 6 more

This implies an issue with the mod Collective. It’s definitely compatible with Quilt, so you might have a corrupted jar or something. Try re-downloading the mod? If that doesn’t help, upload your full log to https://mclo.gs/ and send back the link.

1 Like

Worked just as you said, appreciate it!

EDIT: Figured I should clarify, I just removed Collective and the one mod that needed it, which fixed the issue so it was either a weird compatibility thing (unlikely due to what you said) or a corrupted .JAR (probably like you said lol)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.