I'm having a really weird issue about invalid player data, and I have absolutely no clue how to resolve it!

When I try joining a world, I somehow keep getting disconnected from it after it’s finished generating, claiming I have “invalid player data”. AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW TO FIX IT! Looking at the logs (latest.log - Google Docs), it says “Payload may not be larger than 1048576 bytes”, and I don’t know what that even means! I’m getting extremely desperate here!

That Google Doc is over 100 pages long, so I can’t even load it. Use https://mclo.gs/ next time.

Usually that error means, that some mod is creating packets, that are too large for MC to handle. If this is single-player, then your only option would be to binary search for the problematic mod. Roughly Enough Resources used to have this issue, so if you have it - check that first. Some Origins add-ons also could cause this.

I wasn’t aware that mclo.gs even existed. Here’s my log on that site (Vanilla Client Log [#JXNmdFn] - mclo.gs), for completeness sake. After removing some Origins sub-mods, now it appears Supplementaries is crashing the game (supplemental crash - Pastebin.com). Disabling it made the game run fine, but what if I really wanted to use Supplementaries?

No problem. Yep, if I recall correctly Extra Origins is the mod, that has the potential to overblow your player NBT data.

As for the Supplementaries crash - it actually seems to be caused by Requiem. They might be incompatible with one another, in which case it should be reported to either, or both, developers.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.