I'm trying out Quilt [1.18.2] for the first time (using the new CurseForge thingie) and I'm having trouble with loading the game

Hey, so, just as the title says. After updating CurseForge I got a notification that I could use Quilt, curious about it I decided to check it out, and found out that it’s a fork of Fabric, and in “theory” should be able to run Fabric mods.

Now onto my issue, so, with this in mind, I made a modpack in 1.18.2 using Quilt, tried running it, and gave me an error with the pack missing 4 dependencies CurseForge automagically downloads for you normally, so I manually downloaded them (Cardinal Components, Fabric Language Kotlin, Farmer’s Delight [Fabric], and Origins (Fabric) to be precise).

I tried running the pack again, but now I got this crash report
(hopefully that pasted correctly)

And as much as I am a Trans Woman, I’m AWFUL with code and similar things XD, so idk what to do with this information, help??

this seems to be a legitimate issue with a mixin in Origins, I would report it to them at Issues · apace100/origins-fabric · GitHub!

the cause of the crash is these lines:

Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InvalidInjectionException: Implicit variable modifier injection failed in net/minecraft/class_1309::modifySlipperiness [INJECT Applicator Phase -> #apoli:apoli.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin from mod apoli -> Apply Injections ->  -> Inject -> #apoli:apoli.mixins.json:LivingEntityMixin from mod apoli->@ModifyVariable::modifySlipperiness(F)F]
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.modify.ModifyVariableInjector.inject(ModifyVariableInjector.java:216)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.code.Injector.inject(Injector.java:276)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.inject(InjectionInfo.java:445)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTargetContext.applyInjections(MixinTargetContext.java:1377)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyInjections(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:1062)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyMixin(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:402)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.apply(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:327)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.apply(TargetClassContext.java:421)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.applyMixins(TargetClassContext.java:403)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:363)
	... 30 more
Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.modify.InvalidImplicitDiscriminatorException: Found 3 candidate variables but exactly 1 is required.
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.modify.LocalVariableDiscriminator.findImplicitLocal(LocalVariableDiscriminator.java:370)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.modify.LocalVariableDiscriminator.findLocal(LocalVariableDiscriminator.java:341)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.modify.ModifyVariableInjector.inject(ModifyVariableInjector.java:207)
	... 39 more

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.