Minecraft failed to launch! Quilt 1.19.2 with fabric and quilt mods

Hello, dear support staff! I installed the latest version of Quilt (I tried to install even 0.18.5) I installed a collection of mods, where there are many different mods for fabric and quilt, but when you run it, I get an error (screenshot below)

---- Quilt Loader: Failed to load ----
Date/Time: 2023/03/25 18:18:54.6888

– Error 1 –

Unhandled solver error involving the following rules:
Rule 1:
Mandatory mod Starlight (starlight) v1.1.1+fabric.ae22326
Rule 2:
Mandatory mod Phosphor (phosphor) v0.8.1
Rule 3:
Breakage for {org.quiltmc.loader.impl.plugin.fabric.FabricModOption ‘phosphor’ from /phosphor-fabric-mc1.19.x-0.8.1.jar} on starlight versions [*] (1 breaking options, 0 okay options)
x {org.quiltmc.loader.impl.plugin.fabric.FabricModOption ‘starlight’ from /starlight-1.1.1+fabric.ae22326.jar} {org.quiltmc.loader.impl.plugin.fabric.FabricModOption ‘starlight’ from /starlight-1.1.1+fabric.ae22326.jar}

– Error 2 –

Unhandled solver error involving the following rules:
Rule 1:
Mandatory mod Starlight (starlight) v1.1.1+fabric.ae22326
Rule 2:
Mandatory mod Phosphor (phosphor) v0.8.1
Rule 3:
Breakage for {org.quiltmc.loader.impl.plugin.fabric.FabricModOption ‘starlight’ from /starlight-1.1.1+fabric.ae22326.jar} on phosphor versions [*] (1 breaking options, 0 okay options)
x {org.quiltmc.loader.impl.plugin.fabric.FabricModOption ‘phosphor’ from /phosphor-fabric-mc1.19.x-0.8.1.jar} {org.quiltmc.loader.impl.plugin.fabric.FabricModOption ‘phosphor’ from /phosphor-fabric-mc1.19.x-0.8.1.jar}

– Plugin State –

Cycle number = 1
Cycle Step = SOLVE

Loaded Plugins (2):

• ‘quilt_loader’ (Builtin)
  • ‘quilted_fabric_loader’ (Builtin)

Phosphor and Starlight are mutually exclusive, you have to pick one.

If after removing either mod you are still crashing, could you, please, navigate to .minecraft/logs folder, open a file called latest.log with Notepad, copy everything and paste it here https://mclo.gs/. Then, navigate to .minecraft/crash-reports folder and do the same for the most recent file in that folder. After that, send both links here.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.