Quilt 1.19.2 Crash on Launch

---- Crashed! ----
Date/Time: 2023/07/05 23:33:01.6862

-- Crash --

org.quiltmc.loader.impl.FormattedException: org.quiltmc.loader.impl.discovery.ModResolutionException: Failed to create the transform bundle!
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.QuiltLoaderImpl.load(QuiltLoaderImpl.java:297)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.init(Knot.java:147)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:76)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClient.main(KnotClient.java:28)
Caused by: org.quiltmc.loader.impl.discovery.ModResolutionException: Failed to create the transform bundle!
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.transformer.TransformCache.createTransformCache(TransformCache.java:271)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.transformer.TransformCache.populateTransformBundle(TransformCache.java:109)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.QuiltLoaderImpl.setup(QuiltLoaderImpl.java:341)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.QuiltLoaderImpl.load(QuiltLoaderImpl.java:295)
	... 3 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Some source files haven't been processed!
[org.quiltmc.loader.impl.filesystem.QuiltZipCustomCompressedWriter$StopThreadsPath@320684cd]
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.filesystem.QuiltZipCustomCompressedWriter.write0(QuiltZipCustomCompressedWriter.java:181)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.filesystem.QuiltZipCustomCompressedWriter.write(QuiltZipCustomCompressedWriter.java:74)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.filesystem.QuiltZipFileSystem.writeQuiltCompressedFileSystem(QuiltZipFileSystem.java:217)
	at org.quiltmc.loader.impl.transformer.TransformCache.createTransformCache(TransformCache.java:267)
	... 6 more

-- Mods --

| Index | Mod | ID | Version | Type | File Hash (SHA-1) | File(s) |
|------:|-----|----|---------|------|-------------------|---------|
|------:|-----|----|---------|------|-------------------|---------|
Mod Table Version: 2
Plugin Types: {}

---- end of report ----

What Quilt loader version are you using? Make sure it’s the latest stable 0.19.2.

You may also try to reinstall your game, as it says Some source files haven't been processed!.

The next time i booted the game it seemed to work fine iirc, i believe i was using the latest stable version at the time but ended up switching to the most recent beta afterward (where i think i ran into a crash when booting with the mod midnight controls), i’m a little hazy on the details though as it’s been around a week since i had the issue and submitted this post, i’m pretty sure i was also booting in the same directory as my primary fabric installation as i was considering switching so that may have also been an issue

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.